My Disapproving Rabbit
May 28, 2008 by furrybutts
Here’s a picture of Yohji when he was a baby. Look at that sweet innocent face!
Who would ever imagine that he’d grow up to be such a grump, LOL! Most of the time, he still wears his sweet baby-ish expression, but every once in a while, he pulls rather severe, disapproving looks!
* I disapprove of you calling me a meatloaf! It makes me feel fat! *
* I disapprove of you laughing at how girly my eyes look in this picture! *
* I disapprove of colourful fiddlesticks. Get me some macho-looking natural-coloured ones! *
* Again, I disapprove of colourful, girly fleece blankets! Do you not see the fire burning in my eyes! *
* You dare take a picture of me pee-ing??! I DISAPPROVE! *
* I disapprove. Because I can. *
Buttons, on the other hand, has not a single disapproving bone in her. This is the best she can do :p She comes off looking more haughty than disapproving, the little princess that she is!