Calling all bunny lovers!! Calling all bunny lovers!!
There is a new adventure for you to embark upon, and it doesn’t matter which part of the world you’re in! In fact, the bunnies would like this to be spread all around the world! Here are the juicy, sticky details:
The Name of the Game: Sticky Buns!!!!
The Mission: To create awareness of the wonderful house bunnies which fill our lives with so much joy!
The Modus Operandi: To stick pictures of our beloved bunnies in public places, the stranger the place the better! Just don’t break any laws while doing so 😉
- Print a picture of your rabbit on sticker paper or glossy paper or any other type of paper as you may desire
- Find a spot to stick your rabbit (the picture, not the actual rabbit)
- Snap a picture to show where the rabbit has been stuck
- Post that picture on your blog
- Visit either of these blogs: A Houseful of Rabbits or The Qi Papers, and leave a comment there to inform the blog owners that you have posted a Sticky Bun picture on your blog.
- The Houseful of Rabbits or Qi Papers blog owners will then visit your blog, save your Sticky Bun picture, and post it on the Sticky Buns Website. Your buns will be famous 😀
- If you don’t have a blog, leave a comment with your email address at either of the blogs mentioned above, and the blog owners will contact you via e-mail.
Now, on to our Sticky Bun pictures!
Feisty Buttons gets to be the first bun stuck. The location of choice was the car park of a large shopping mall (lots of human traffic so hopefully more keen eyes will spot Buttons!). We stuck Buttons up without anyone noticing, but we did get a lot of funny stares from the people who drove by while we were photographing the scene of the crime, lol!
Here she is! Chillin’ under a tree in the rainforest