We’ve received the ‘Life is Grand’ award from Furfurries 😀 Thanks, D!!
The award comes with these rules:
- Give 5 reasons why life is grand; and
- Pass the award on to 5 more blogs.
The bunnies want to have to a go at this, so here’s why they think life is grand:
Reason #1: We each have somebun special to share life with
Reason #2: We get to pass our days doing absolutely nothing
Reason #3: Even when we have bad hair days, we still look adorable
Reason #4: We get regular grooming from our loyal bun pals
Reason #5: It is not deemed socially unacceptable to leave doots lying around once in a while
We’ve also been tagged by Anya & Kareltje!
- Tag and link back to the person who tagged you.
- List 6 (un)important things that make you happy.
- Tag 6 bloggers and let them know they’re “it”. We all feel this blogging community to be one of inclusion and friendship.
Here’s my list of unimportant happy things:
- Watching dolphins swim by our boat on my diving trip last weekend. I’ve never seen dolphins in the ocean before and never imagined I would! It was a real bonus when we saw about 6 of them frolicking in the horizon.
- Hitting my personal target of 10km on my last jog. Next target – to run 10km in under 1 hour.
- Saying hi to the bunnies in the mornings and each time I get back home.
- Watching the bunnies go about their daily business.
- The smell of freshly brewed coffee.
- Eating chocolate, anywhere, anytime, anyday 😉
I always find it difficult to pick just a few blogs out of the many many blogs we love to pass awards and tags on to. I’m going to bend the rules again and pass the award and tag to all bloggers on my blogroll. If you see your blogname on the right sidebar, consider yourself tagged 😀 You can choose to do the award, or the tag, or both. Have fun!